Upon being alerted that a car has suffered accident damage, we activate a process that delivers a car repaired to manufacturer's specifications in the minimum possible time with minimal disturbance to life's routine - keeping you informed of progress every step of the way.
- We'll collect your vehicle and supply you with one of our fleet of 140 courtesy cars to keep you mobile during the course of repairs.
- On arrival, your car will be checked in by one of our technical team and we will agree what needs to be repaired.
- Our friendly, professional reception staff will administer the claims process to save you time and worry. Aided by advanced claims management software, they are always ready to answer any questions.
- Before any work is carried out on the vehicle, data is downloaded from Thatcham (Motor Insurance Repair research centre) and follows the car throughout the repair process.
- Digital images of the damage are taken prior to stripping. Additional images are taken after stripping to ensure an accurate estimate is transmitted to your insurance company's motor engineers.
- Repair work is facilitated by a lean process management system which we were one of the first in the UK to implement. It gives tighter control of our workshop and allows a speedier and more efficient repair.
- Progress is monitored by specialist managers. At each stage of the process – stripping, panel and paint – a fully qualified ATA manager will sign off your car.
- Following a wash and clean of the car, our quality control manager will give it the final stamp of approval before we arrange the return of the vehicle to you.